Exchange District Condos Mississauga Register For VIP Access
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Development Level: Built
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT EXCHANGE DISTRICT CONDOS
1. The Heart of Downtown Mississauga – Residents of Exchange District Condos will be living the ultimate downtown lifestyle. Endless entertainment options abound the area around Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe in downtown Mississauga.
2. Great Investment – Real estate investors would be smart to invest in Exchange District Condos, with the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus and Sheridan College not far away. With excellent transit options and all the lifestyle amenities, Exchange District Condos will be a great place for students to call home.
3. Major Transit Hub – The City Centre Transit Terminal is located just steps away from Exchange District Condos at Square One Shopping Centre.
4. Easy Highway Access – Residents looking to depend on a vehicle for travel and commuting will have easy access to major thoroughfares
5. 40 Years of Building Excellence – Camrost Felcorp is an award-winning, local development company that has created some of the GTA’s most distinctive condos.
Exchange District Condos Specs
Number of Storeys 72
Total Number of Suites 2000
Request Parking Price
Request Locker Price
Architects IBI Group Architects
Interior Designer JovenHuard
Barbeques, Concierge, Garden, Guest Suites, Business Center, Function Room, Gym, Meeting Rooms, Rooftop Deck, Theatre Room, Visitor Parking, Party Room, Sauna, Security
VIP Launch Apr 25, 2019
Total Min. Deposit 20%
Deposit Notes $5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 90 Days
5% in 180 Days
5% in 365 Days
Request Development Levies
Request Assignment Policy
Get Platinum VIP Access to the Best Units and the Best Pricing.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.