When you’re selling your square one condo, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced REALTOR®. I can assist you in evaluating your home in light of the market conditions, condition of your condo and the time frame you are dealing with.
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within the average selling time in the market. If the price of your condo is too high, here are the possible results:
- Limited Buyers - Potential buyers may not view your Square One Condo, because it would be out of their buying range.
- Limited Showings - Real estate agents may be reluctant to view your condo or bring their clients.
- Extended Stay on the Market - When a condo is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
- Lowered Final Sales Price - An overpriced condo, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead to a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price - sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll likely get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
- Wasted Time and Energy - For example, a buyer who gets a bank appraisal on an overpriced condo will quickly determine that they've wasted their time because the appraisal will not support the inflated sales price.
Well-kept condos, properly priced in the beginning. always get you the fastest sale for the best price! Complete the information below, and we'll be glad to provide an evaluation that will produce the best value when you sell! All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential.
To provide a more detailed Comparative Market Analysis, we would be more than happy to also assess your listing in person.